Thank you for being part of our online group. To ensure the best possible experience for all group members, we have established some basic rules for participation.
By joining this group, you agree that you have read and will follow the rules set for this group. You also agree to abide by all relevant policies and procedures of NACHA – The Electronic Payments Association. You further agree to reserve posting comments for topics best suited to the medium. This is a great medium with which to learn about NACHA, solicit the advice of your peers, benefit from their experience, and participate in an ongoing conversation.
Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with these important rules. In order to preserve a climate that encourages both civil and fruitful dialogue, NACHA reserves the right, at its discretion, to remove any posting deemed as inappropriate or that violates these rules or is otherwise unlawful. NACHA also reserve the right, at its discretion, to suspend or terminate membership for members who violate these rules.
• Do not challenge or attack others. Posting comments is meant to stimulate conversation, not to create contention. Let others have their say, just as you may.
• Do not post commercial comments. Contact people directly with product and service information if you believe it would help them.
• Do not discuss prices, salaries, benefits, fees, specific business transactions, or individual companies, and in particular do not defame, disparage, or criticize any person or company.
• There must be no agreements on prices, salaries, benefits, fees, allocation of markets, or boycotting of any person or company.
• Use caution when discussing products or services. Posted comments are available for all to see, and comments are subject to libel, slander, and antitrust laws.
• All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal comments are strictly prohibited. Do not post comments that you would not want the world to see or that you would not want anyone to know came from you.
• Please note carefully all items listed under “Legal Considerations” below, particularly regarding the copyright ownership of online postings.
• Remember that NACHA and other group participants have the right to reproduce comments that are posted online.
• Post your comments only to the most appropriate online group(s)
• Do not interpret or reproduce the NACHA Operating Rules or Guidelines in any manner.
This group is provided as a service of NACHA. NACHA is not responsible for the opinions and information posted on this site by others. NACHA disclaims all warranties with regard to information and comments posted, whether posted by NACHA or any third party; this disclaimer includes all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. In no event shall NACHA be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information or comments posted.
Do not post any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal comments. Do not post any information or other comments protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner. By posting material, the posting party warrants and represents that he or she owns the copyright with respect to such material or has received permission from the copyright owner. In addition, the posting party grants NACHA and members of this online group the nonexclusive right and license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print, and use such comments, information, or other material.
Comments should not be posted if they encourage or facilitate members to arrive at any agreement that either expressly or impliedly leads to price fixing, a boycott of another’s business, or other conduct intended to illegally restrict free trade. Comments that encourage or facilitate an agreement about the following subjects are inappropriate: prices, discounts, or terms or conditions of sale; salaries; benefits; profits, profit margins, or cost data; market shares, sales territories, or markets; allocation of customers or territories; or selection, rejection, or termination of customers or suppliers.
NACHA does not actively monitor this group for inappropriate postings and does not on its own undertake editorial control of postings. However, in the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to the attention of NACHA, then NACHA will take all appropriate action including the removal of posting(s) deemed inappropriate. NACHA reserves the right to terminate access to any user who does not abide by these rules.
Updated January 6, 2011